Halton Housing has dramatically extended the functionality of the buyer self-service software after its highly successful launch.
Halton Housing is a subscribed perhaps not for profit housing relationship, managing 7,000 homes within the Cheshire towns of Widnes and Runcorn. Included in its Digital very first strategy, the organization has worked closely with Aareon (www.aareon.co.uk), which consists of 1st Touch computer software to produce the self-service customer app with an online site portal and cellular working for its staff.
Halton Housing’s Self-Service App
Considering that the initial launch, the Self-Service App has actually became very popular with clients. Two thirds of all Halton Housing’s customers now access services digitally, with 99.5percent of rent balance enquiries now-being made via electronic services. 39% of repair needs and 67% of anti- personal behavior reports will also be now made on the web. Combined, this has reduced incoming consumer calls by 71%. General Halton Housing’s aim is to obtain 90% of consumer led transactions on line by 2018; they have been already working at over 80per cent, a figure which will be constantly increasing.
In the beginning, the App delivered the ability for customers to view information on their particular tenancy / rent balance along with the capability to request a fix or arranging a fuel engineer visit and a number of other features. However, after 18 months of effectively making use of the system, Halton Housing has introduced a great deal of new customer-focussed features. Because of the brand-new type of the App, consumers can:
- Manage and pay-rent by direct debit and request a rent refund.
- Update their contact details.
- Report repair works and arrange a convenient date and time for an operative to visit.
- Keep current with Halton’s ‘News’ to see more about Universal Credit, Property Pool Plus, Homeswapper and Movemaker.
- Access the organisation’s ‘LifeKit’ – an acclaimed electronic toolkit which empowers consumers to manage their finances and also to live some better.
- Reporting an area problem particularly Fly tipping and graffiti.
- Use the app to make the means of going a lot smoother, with here is how to ‘Give Notice’ etc.
As customers make use of the App, all the details registered is instantly updated in Halton’s Aareon QL Housing Management and Document control methods. This permits management to produce insightful consumption reports also to monitor service levels at a glance.
The App has created a number of major advantages for Halton. These generally include somewhat paid down prices and enhanced efficiencies along with much better versatility and variety. The cost savings made have been redirected into the areas of this organisation to where consumers require even more intensive assistance.
Commenting from the popularity of the App, Halton Housing’s Director of ICT, Business Improvement & Communications Carole Galsworthy stated, “Our no-cost consumer App is the ‘perfect lightweight companion’ to consumers as it has permitted all of them a fast and easy way to do even more on line at a time which convenient for them and is readily available 24/7/365.
“The initial popularity of the self-service consumer App provided us the self-confidence to build up and evolve the breadth of solutions we have now offer online. By hearing closely to your customer’s needs, we now have included this extra functionality, thus adding even more benefits for clients. The First Touch system has actually permitted us to get this done easily and professionally and then we are generally seeking to include additional services later on.”
Nigel Rees handling Director of Aareon UK is impressed by how good 1st Touch technology has been used, noting; “By enhancing their particular self-service client screen, Halton Housing tend to be delivering on their major goal to ‘Improve People’s Lives’. And also by utilising the first Touch App technology to do this, they’ve combined both top-flight customer-care and outstanding technical creativity.
“The figures talk on their own, showcasing precisely how well-known the App has-been since its launch. Halton Housing has generated with this success by adding extra functionality which should in addition show preferred. The benefits include: notably paid down costs, higher efficiency and somewhat enhanced customer care. We anticipate reading about how exactly the latest functionality is received.”
an animation associated with the new customer App can be viewed here:
About Halton Housing
- Halton Housing is a housing association that owns and handles 7,000 homes throughout the north-west. Halton Housing had been created in December, 2005 following transfer of homes from Halton Borough Council.
- Halton Housing is a not-for-profit housing connection and it is a Registered company using houses and Communities Agency.
- Halton Housing is an associate of PlaceShapers, a national alliance of very nearly 90 neighborhood concentrated housing organizations. We very own and manage over fifty percent a million houses and provide solutions to more than one million individuals. Find out more at www.placeshapers.org
About Aareon UK
Aareon UNITED KINGDOM Ltd could be the leading provider of Housing control, Cellphone and Digital software programs for social housing providers in britain. Over 10 million devices of housing stock are managed on Aareon computer software throughout Europe. In the UK the organisation features three offices: a head workplace in Kenilworth, Warwickshire; and 2 operational offices one out of Swansea and also the other in Southampton. Product choices consist of; Aareon QL Housing control pc software – first Touch mobile phone – Aareon 360 Tenant Portal – Customer Self-Service Apps – www.aareon.co.uk / twitter: @AareonUKLtd
Posted at Wed, 22 Nov 2017 10:51:00 +0000